ANNOUNCEMENT: Currently NO classes are available for sign up at this time. They will be available once we officially open our new location at 158 27th St.
In this class, we will drink A LOT of espresso! This espresso class is unlike any other because we will discuss different ways to make espresso that you won’t typically learn all in one place.
You will be introduced to 3 different ways to make espresso.
- The complicated way
- The less complicated way
- The simple way
We will begin with learning the complicated relationships between dose, volume, time, temperature, pre-infusion, grind setting, and how they interact so that you will understand the amount of control you have over the flavor of your espresso. Then we will see what we can do to make espresso more manageable for the every day cafe.
You will then learn about:
- Indispensable steps that must be maintained no matter your technique
- Using a manual grinder the hard and easy way
- Single, double, and triple shots
- Volumetric settings
- Making educated decisions for if, when, and how to use these techniques
- Applying these techniques to all of the drinks on your menu
Schedule: Tuesdays 10:00am-1:00pm
Location: 158 27th St, Brooklyn on the 3rd floor. Walk-up only.